” Our Vision is to provide a Community Centre that is warm, welcoming and equitable, reflecting the developing needs of our community.“
Seaford Community Centre Inc vision is to:
Provide a Community Centre that is warm, welcoming and equitable, reflecting the developing needs of our community.
Provide a safe and supportive community place where people of all ages can:
- be actively involved in community life
- develop friendships and network
- learn new skills to improve quality of life and life long learning
- enhance opportunities for individual, family and group participation, growth and fun
- respect and value the contribution of others
- celebrate diversity
Seaford Community Centre Inc. will work alongside our community to promote and enhance the wellbeing of residents by providing programs, activities, services and resources which respond to community need.
We will endeavor to:
- provide a welcoming and well maintained facility for local community participation and use.
- develop and support a broad range of programs and courses based in community development that focus on social interaction and inclusion.
- to enhance wellbeing across the age spectrum.
- provide services and benefits to the disadvantaged members of the community.
- ensure opportunities for active volunteering and contribution, fostering civic pride and pathways to skill development.
Seaford Community Centre recognizes and supports strong partnership with City of Onkaparinga and encourages ongoing development of this relationship for the betterment of our community.
SCC customer and stakeholder groups include:
- the local community in which the Centre is located.
- community and service provider networks.
- user groups that regularly utilize the centre.
- local Schools and kindergartens
- government and Non-government agencies based in the area.
- government and non-government agencies that provide funding for courses/activities and programs.